Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch - Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 400,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What You Will Do
- Active involvement as part of a highly agile team working with DevOps concepts and support enhancement of existing framework.
- Support standardization/harmonization of existing operating processes for the Bosch IoT Cloud.
- Support marketing activities/event coordination/blogging, video blogs, user documentation/guide creation, monthly reporting activities.
- Support with software development tasks, enhancement of existing dashboards, automation etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic programming & scripting skills (e.g. Java, Python, Go, Node.js….).
- Good communication skills, reliable and trustworthy, positive attitude with keen-to-learn mindset and a Team player.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated and proactive approach.
- Good organizational skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm