What You Will Do
- Support daily tasks related to coordination of online activities across the ASEAN region for various business units in Bosch e.g., Power Tools, Automotive Aftermarket, Building Technologies, Terotechnology and Home Appliances.
- Provide support for cross-business unit digital marketing campaigns on leading online marketplaces, social media and internal platforms.
- Produce monthly PowerBI analytics report for market intelligence in ASEAN.
- Assist in the timely collection, organization, and analysis of turnover data and KPIs for all business units.
- Liaise with participating business units and support Bosch e-Commerce store operations (e.g., stock management, design marketing collaterals, customer service chat etc.)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized, meticulous and proactive work ethic with the ability to deliver within tight timelines.
- Ability to solve ambiguous problems and work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel (macros).
- Experience in Microsoft PowerBI and creative design tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop) will be an advantage.
- Optional - Experience in R Script Automation and Python.
- Willingness to learn and understand new tools.
Closing in 6 days
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Information Technology, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm