At Bosch, we care - For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch,we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
What You Will Do
- Support on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools implementation.
- Assist the ASEAN sales team with ongoing analytical, administrative and operational tasks.
- Manage price records, sales reports, sales dashboards and sales process to make data access extraction more efficient.
- Involve in a diverse range of projects with different stakeholders to support and drive sales.
- Support Preferred partner program and channel strategies.
- Market research when required.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation slides and other ad-hoc sales activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Attention to details and follow-through are required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Fluent in English and able to work in a multinational environment.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm