What You Will Do
- Support to Head of Sales & Marketing ASEAN, Thermotechnology Division
- Conduct market studies (desk research & interviews) and market entry strategies of related Thermotechnology products
- Prepare monthly management accounts for internal reporting and business review with AP Headquarters
- Forecasting of cost developments and identification of budget deviations for continuous improvement program in sales organization
- Improve, devise and provide controlling tools to the department to track overall profit and loss, expenditure, sales forecast, etc
- Support in preparation of presentations for senior management level meetings
- Independent handling of routine and ad-hoc tasks
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Business Studies (Marketing)
- General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A positive attitude towards learning new stuff and a strong aptitude to contribute to the team.
- High level of personal integrity and accountability
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm