Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch - Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 400,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What You Will Do
- Demand Planning.
- Data analytics and Reporting - Extract, Manipulate and analyse data using various tools.
- Supply Chain Project Analysis.
- Managing order fulfilment from suppliers.
- Analyse and interpret data and substantiate recommendations.
- Master Data Maintenance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/Bachelor in Supply Chain Management/Project Management / Time Management or related study.
- Efficient in MS Office & MS PowerBI, advanced in MS Excel (mandatory).
- Exposure to SAP systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain planning processes - PO/SO.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Meticulous, customer centric, result oriented.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Project Management
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm