Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 400,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What You Will Do
- Assist in digital marketing overall planning for Asia Pacific.
- Conceptualize and develop visual assets for social media eg. short video clips, online advertisements etc.
- Creating marketing collaterals, like photography for customer stories and events, and developing videos for those activities and campaigns.
- Assist the team in running marketing campaigns eg. product launches, promotions, key events.
- Internal and external marketing collaterals.
- Work with regional countries to plan regional.
- Work with key media for press coverage.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studies in the field of Mass Communications, Marketing, or related.
- Good command in English.
- Has a flair in business writing.
- Independent and initiative.
- Responsible and team worker.
- Willingness to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm