Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 400,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What You Will Do
- Interested candidates shall work on coding Test automation software & Test on advanced features of Video, Security, Access Control, Alarm Monitoring & Tracking Systems from Bosch Products range.
- Exposure to learn the next generation Security System from market leaders.
- Participate in setting up the Test environment & involve in Root-cause analysis of issues found in Bosch`s Security products.
- Once experience and knowledge are built up, candidates will have the chance to involve in training planning and material generation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic software programming knowledge and analytical skills.
- A self-initiated and proactive team player.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm