Assist the finance team in driving the execution of financial plans for the region including effective financial management, business performance evaluation, financial analysis and timely regional reporting.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with Financial Controller and Financial Analyst across the region, to consolidate, analyze, and report actual results as well as budget & forecasts.
- Prepare regional financial and management reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials and data management.
- Analyze results and various performance metrics against budget, forecast and historical trends.
- Develop, maintain and enhance forecasting & planning processes.
- Prepare ad-hoc operational & sensitivity analysis / evaluation on an ad hoc basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Prior working experience in Finance/Accounting or data management field.
- Self-starter, organized, motivated, ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize tasks.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good commands of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in Excel (VBA Programming) and other Microsoft application.
- Knowledge in using SAP and BPC would be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm