The CapitaLand GDP nurtures promising young graduates with less than two years of working experience for future leadership positions within CapitaLand. The programme offers a holistic structure with prospects for personal growth and development, with a comprehensive learning roadmap.
Gain exposure to global markets through job rotations to various real estate sectors and countries. You will also be actively involved in all aspects of the business, with given opportunities to interact with CapitaLand’s experienced management.
The CapitaLand Graduate Development Programme aims to nurture high-calibre, young graduates for future leadership positions within the CapitaLand Group. As a new hire, you will embark on a holistic programme filled with prospects for personal growth and development, a comprehensive learning roadmap and opportunities to interact with CapitaLand experienced Management.
General Track (All Disciplines)
- Length of programme: 21 months
- Number of rotations: 2
- Length of each rotation: 9 – 12 months
- Eligibility: Minimum Degree with Distinction/2nd Class Upper Honours/Magna Cum Laude or equivalent
- Degree required: Open to all disciplines
- Rotations to businesses: REIT, Funds, Real Estate, Hospitality
What you will do
Be actively involved in our business as you gain exposure to numerous markets and cultural environments with job rotations to varied real estate sectors and geographies. Job rotations includes rotations to businesses such as REIT, Funds, Real Estate and Hospitality.
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will be posted to one of our business units and continue building your career in CapitaLand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open to all disciplines
- Consistently outstanding academic results from a recognised university
- Good track record of leadership roles
- Self-motivated, resilient, highly adaptable and enjoy new challenges
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a strong passion for the real estate business
- Geographically mobile
Please state your current cumulative GPA when submitting your application for the programme.
Think you have what it takes? We’re looking for graduates with the right attributes, including:
- Leadership qualities - Aptitude to articulate a vision and lead people toward achieving it
- Resilience - Tenacity to thrive and perform under pressure
- Drive to succeed - Enthusiasm to take on varied tasks with a desire to excel
- Team player - Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st March 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.