Cargill's CSD Department offers penultimate year students the opportunity to experience the merger & acquisition role in a leading global company. The internship will last about 10 weeks during the summer of 2018.
What you will do
CSD is Cargill's Corporate Strategy and Development department responsible for strategy development and mergers & acquisitions at the corporate and business unit level. CSD has a dual mission to deliver impactful recommendations regarding Cargill's toughest business challenges, and to develop future business and function leaders.
- Variety: You will work on selected corporate development projects across Cargill’s broad array of businesses in the Asia Pacific region, including acquisition, divestiture, joint venture, investment
- A global experience: You will think about how to manage the risks and leverage the opportunities presented by the biggest global issues facing the world today – from food security, food safety, and sustainability to global trade flows and new technologies and business models
- Understanding decision making: You will work as part of deal teams including commercial, operation, tax, legal, finance functions and experience the decision making process for corporate development transactions
Required Skills and Abilities
- Superior academic track record at a recognized university and investment in relevant extra-curricular activities (business, finance or accounting degrees preferred)
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Full fluency (read/write/speak) in a major Asian language is preferred
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.