Joining our team, it can feel like the opportunities are endless. Our diverse businesses span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. No matter what you want to achieve, at Cargill you can find the way to pursue it.
Cargill’s goals and environment enhance, enable and support your ambitions and expectations. Together, they create the responsible, ethically led business that Cargill is today. Learn more about what makes us who we are and how those attributes can offer you opportunities and experiences to contribute and grow – both personally and professionally.
Why Join Us:
Our ability to grow as a company depends on the way we treat people, how we enrich our communities and how well we serve our customers. Through the efforts of our employees, Cargill will grow profitably and responsibly to meet the needs of a diverse, expanding and interconnected world.
What You Will Do
- Plan and coordinate employment branding activities for APAC.
- Manage logistics and travel arrangements for the branding activities.
- Put together analysis or reporting on country specific activities.
- Coordinate content with regional communications colleagues.
- Work closely with Regional and Global Employment Brand leads and project teams to ensure brand related work is being executed as per timeline.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit at least 3 working days in a week (flexible working arrangement).
- Ability to put content together and coordinate activities happening within the region.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm