Cathay United Bank Company, Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Taiwan’s largest financial group Cathay Financial Holdings.
The Bank’s Singapore Branch is currently looking for a Credit Risk Trainee to join our Risk Management Team.
This is an opportunity for those who would like to develop his/her career further with a Bank which is currently growing in Singapore.
This is a 6 months traineeship programme under SGUnited Traineeship.
What You Will Do
- Assist in preparation of monthly Credit Review Committee (CRC) Pack and Loan Pack for reporting purpose.
- Work closely with Accounts Officers (AO) and Credit Analysts in conducting credit due diligence on existing clients including factory/site visits.
- Identify and evaluate relevant risks and provide independent credit opinion for annual and interim reviews before submission to Branch Chief Risk Officer/Head Office for consideration/approval.
- Continuous monitoring and reviewing of existing credit risk exposures in accordance with Head Office and local credit policies and regulatory requirements.
- Tracking of changes in Head Office policies / guidelines; and reviewing and updating Singapore branch’s credit risk related guidelines.
- To keep abreast and highlight economic, sector and industry developments and trends that may affect the quality of the Branch’s loan portfolios.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or any relevant discipline.
- This position is open for both recent graduates from year 2019 to 2021 and mid-career individuals.
- Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Qualification.
- Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Strong analytical skills including analyzing complex data and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Keen and motivated to develop a career in Credit Risk Management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm