Our CBRE Graduate Training Program is open to all 2018/2019 graduating students and aims to prepare successful candidates for a career in real estate. Candidates will participate in a structured 12-month program, exposing you to both business-as-usual activities and standalone projects. You will enhance your skill sets, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network and drive meaningful change in our business.
What You Will Do
In this Graduate Trainee program, you will go through a comprehensive orientation, work with leading-edge technology and rotate through diverse and challenging business teams. You will also receive intensive coaching and ongoing feedback from appointed members, peers, managers and internal business partners. This will give you many opportunities to develop valuable networks as well as exposure to experienced staff members.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for talented and highly-motivated individuals who are good communicators and who are able to think strategically. Solving challenges with enthusiasm is in our DNA so if you identify with this trait we would love to meet you. We are also looking for team players who are adaptable, resourceful and flexible.
Based on your prior experiences and interests, and our business needs / mentor availability, you will be matched to a specific business team.
- Highly motivated and has a strong interest to develop a career in the real estate industry.
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken and presentation).
- Strategic thinker and practical problem solver.
- Team player, flexible, adaptable and resourceful.
- Sensitive to, and appreciative of, difference and diversity.
- Singapore resident or possess a valid working visa in Singapore.
- Completed or will complete undergraduate studies in 2018 or 2019, with the major preferably in Real Estate, Project & Facilities Management or Business-related studies.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Project Management, Property
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2019, 6:00 pm