CBRE is the world’s leading full-service real estate services and investment firm with broader and deeper capabilities than any company in our sector.
The purpose of this position is to provide project support to the Advisory Project Management team.
What You Will Do
- Assists in managing project documentation and coordinates documentation revisions and distributions.
- Assists with administrative functions for programs, projects and/or processes specific to the project management team.
- Assists with the preparation of correspondence, reports and presentation materials for management review.
- Assists with coordination tracking and reporting of key performance indicators for business units including financial and other approved scorecard measures.
- Assists with preparation of standard project status reports for project delivery team or work group, client and management. Reports typically include: status update, budget, schedule and risk.
- Data Entry of project information into project management technology tools. (I.e.: Kahua, Sales Force).
- Assists with tracking Project Case studies & Database on a regular basis.
- Assists with process documentation for project commitments (i.e. Change Orders, Project Manager Instruction, Project Completion Certificate).
- Assists project team in project closeout process including turnover documentation, Operation Maintenance Manual and financial reconciliation.
- Assists with coordination and scheduling of meeting and communication plan(s) regarding projects among team and/or client.
- Assists with implementing project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensures project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Assists on project tender documents and procurement tracking as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Technical knowledge - A good working knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Project and the ability to learn how to use specialist software.
- Financial knowledge - Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Communication - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving - Has the ability to confidently work through problems and find solutions.
- Collaboration - Displays the ability to work in a team. Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to learn - Displays a willingness and enthusiasm to learn and be guided by Project Team and stays up to date with the latest industry information.
- To be considered for this role you will be undertaking a recognized Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong English communication skills and excellent time management skills are required.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Adobe PDF is desirable.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Feb 2022, 6:00 pm