The Banking Talent Program aims at nurturing a sustainable pipeline of new talents for the banking industry. Throughout the 6-month program, fresh graduates will gain some concrete work experience and build their competence via industry-related professional training.
Participating graduates will attend a series of in-house training and external trainings organized by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) & professional bodies. Graduates are also expected to attend selected professional training course organized by relevant bodies, subsidy will be provided upon passes in all relevant examinations/assessments with sufficient attendance.
They will be responsible for duties / assignments in specific business / supporting functions in Personal and Business Banking Group as follows:
- Distribution Strategy & Network Management.
- Contact Centre.
What You Will Do
- Support on various projects for either Branch or Contact Centre, system maintenance, daily report production.
- Assist to coordinate and execute Branch/ Fintech/ Agile projects with related departments and vendors to ensure smooth implementation in all scale.
- Follow up rectification work, assist to monitor and maintain stability of various contact center systems to secure the delivery of quality services and effective sales and operations processes.
- Analyze data and prepare regular channel update and MIS reports to Management.
- Support ad-hoc projects and administrative works of the team.
- Provide assistance on market research analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh undergraduates in 2020.
- Proactive with learning agility, positive attitude and good project management skill.
- A passionate and committed team player with good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications including Word and Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Program Duration - September 2020 to February 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm