Software Engineers at Citadel create next generation software solutions that help produce systems that power our investment research, trading, risk management, and funding & settlement systems. Software Engineers continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our investment process and reduce operational risk. Software Engineers partner closely with business leaders to develop and deliver software solutions that drive meaningful business outcomes. We build a range of critical solutions from pre-trade research platforms to trading systems to post-trade clearing and settlement services. These solutions include high availability, high throughput systems scaling to millions of transactions per second.
As an intern, you’ll get to challenge the impossible in technology through an 11 week program that will allow you to collaborate and connect with senior team members and our CEO Ken Griffin. In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to network and socialize with peers at iconic venues.
- Create technological tools that bring trading strategies to life
- Develop high-performance, large data research platforms
- Work in small teams to build the future of finance
Your Skills & Talents:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD)
- Exceptional programming and design skills
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with probability and statistics
- Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative, complex and highly technical team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for solving challenging problems using technology
Opportunities available in Chicago, New York, London, and Hong Kong.
About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is a leading global market maker across a broad array of fixed income and equity securities. Our world-class capabilities position us to meet the liquidity demands of our diverse group of institutional clients in all market conditions. In partnering with us, our clients, including asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies and public pension programs are able to gain a powerful trading advantage and are better positioned to meet their investment goals.
The team makes its mark every day from our offices around the world: Chicago, New York, London, Hong Kong, Toronto, Shanghai, Sydney, Dublin.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Software, Information Technology, Mathematics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 7:44 am