Computershare Plan Managers (HK/China) is the largest provider of Employee Share Plan management services in Hong Kong and China and currently counts amongst 140 of the most influential publicly listed Clients companies as clients where we manage all aspects of their Employee Share Plan.
What We Offer
Further develop your business and analytical skills and experience in this international career opportunity!
- Strong team culture.
- Fast growing industry.
- International career opportunity.
What You Will Do
- Servicing clients’ share-based compensation related financial reporting needs.
- Managing clients’ plan & financial data in our databases.
- Preparing and auditing financial reports.
- Responding to written and telephone enquiries from clients.
- Communicating with client’s auditors and providing necessary assistance.
- Assisting development programs and projects.
- Assisting management in maintaining service & operation workflow.
- Other Ad hoc tasks as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate with Bachelor Degree (or above) in Business/Commerce/Accountancy.
- Graduates majoring in accounting is a plus.
- Around 1 year of relevant experience, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- An excellent communication skill. Good command of English & Mandarin Chinese.
- Ability to use MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint at an intermediate level.
- Good problem solving techniques and attention to details.
- Excellent critical & logical thinking and data analysis skills.
- Ability to multi-tasking and strong time management skills.
- Strong self-learning skill and high degree of self-motivation.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and as part of a team.
- Familiar with employee share-based compensation is a plus.
- Familiar with Macro or VBA is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm