Your internship starts with a one day orientation and training about running shareholder meetings for Hong Kong listed companies. Then, over the next eight weeks, you’ll collaborate on fast pace meeting projects that contribute to the work of our Corporate Services professionals in delivering meeting administration services.
What You Will Do
- Conduct preparation work for shareholder meetings including but not limited to, meeting logistics, system set up and registration plan.
- Manage shareholder registration and vote counting at shareholder meetings.
- Assist daily work of the team.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required by the respective department / team heads.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are currently pursuing a higher education in an established institution.
- To succeed in this role, you must be able to demonstrate attention to details, a strong work ethic, and customer service focus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Cantonese) are crucial.
- High levels of motivation, drive, tenacity and initiative are desirable.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2019, 6:00 pm