We want you to join us in our efforts to create a world where everyone has plenty of healthy food to eat. And a country where people are happy to live, work, and be enterprising. We are a group of people who want to be better people. Improve the bank and make the world a better place. We want likeminded people to join us. People who have courage, because if you want to make a difference in society, you have to be determined. And brainpower and resilience.
We’re interested in more than just your resume; your mentality is the most important. We want to know more than what you do. We want to find out who you are, what your ideas are and how you plan to make them a reality.
Are you ready to dedicate your talent to making the world a better place? If so, we’d like to work with you to create a brighter future. For you and the bank. But most of all: for our customers.
Have you got what it takes?
The Rabobank Hong Kong Team is looking for a Summer Intern to Support them on the Hardware Infrastructure transformation.
What You Will Do
As a member of the IT Infrastructure team, the intern’s major responsibilities are:
- Act as first point of contact and provide Service Desk support to end users as per the Banks policy and standard.
- Perform infrastructure support and maintenance on the Bank’s hardware & infrastructure.
- Perform system and network administration, include create/maintain procedures and inventory.
- Support and liaise with end users and IT teams in various system upgrades and implementations.
- Maintain up-to-date IT device, license inventory.
- Ensure all IT Workplace services are implemented and supported in line with Lifecycle Management practices.
- Ensure all IT services are implemented in accordance to Local and Global IT policies and standards.
- Ensure all IT Workplace Services are delivered in line with the local and regional Regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Contribute to KCI testing and reporting for IT Workplace services.
- Keep abreast of changing regulatory requirements for IT and ensure compliance to these.
- Ensure all prevailing Risk policy, process and standards are adhered pertaining to IT Workplace services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Computer Science/Systems or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken in English.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm