About CRCC Asia
CRCC Asia is seeking ambitious, talented and hardworking students or graduates from a variety of different sectors.
CRCC Asia specialises in connecting China and the global community through award-winning internships, study abroad programs and consulting services.
As the leading internship provider in China we are partnered with a variety companies in major cities to provide students and graduates the opportunity to further their personal and professional development in a dynamic international setting. The skills, knowledge and cultural experiences gained from our overseas work experience programs will enhance your CV and provide you with the edge you need to land your dream job.
Our award-winning programs run for 1, 2, and 3 months throughout the year across the most exciting international industry sectors in China including business, finance, marketing & PR, engineering, legal, green technology, hospitality and many more. This unique international experience allows participants to gain an insight into Chinese business culture, meet industry leaders, and build business networks. China is a fascinating place in which to work and live, culturally, linguistically, and socially. We will secure a job placement suited to individual interests and provide a full schedule of social, cultural, and business events to enrich our participant’s China experience.
Our comprehensive China Internship Program offers Mandarin language courses, cultural training, business networking opportunities and social events as well as a variety of other support services. The wealth of skills and knowledge gained from our overseas work experience programs places students well above the competition in career job placement.
- Since 2008 we have placed more than 3000 participants from over 150 countries into internships with over 400 partner companies
- 30% of interns are offered full time employment through their internships or networking events
- 89% of alumni looking for a graduate level job are employed within 3 months of returning home with many working for top international firms such as Accenture, Ernst & Young, Google, Freshfields and PWC. Read some our alumni success stories here
- University partnerships and credit-bearing programs with several Australian universities • Over 700 Australian and New Zealand alumni
- Local support office in Sydney
- Winners of the Cathay Pacific China Business Award and British Business Award
Chinese language skills are not necessary! You will be placed with an English-speaking supervisor.
Our China Programs
- China Internship Program – Spend 1, 2 or 3 months interning in Beijing, Hongkong, Shanghai or Shenzhen with a company in an industry of your choice.
- China Internship + Travel Program – Add a 20 day trip through China onto the end of your internship and go off the beaten track to camp on the Great Wall of China, visit Giant Pandas in Chengdu, see the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, and much more!
- Chinese Language + Internship Program – Start learning or improve your Mandarin skills with a month of intensive classes before your internship and then practice your newly learned skills with your coworkers in the office!
- Business & Finance Course + Internship – Combine your internship with a 2 week intensive course at the beginning to introduce you to the fascinating China business environment with guest speakers and company visits.
Read about CRCC Asia in the Business Review Australia article “Outward Bound: International Internships on the Rise”
How to apply
Please visit the website for further information on the application procedure. Make sure to submit your application early for our peak season summer and winter holiday programs as internship placements are limited and competitive.
Submit your application here: http://www.crccasia.com/internships/china-internship/