The candidate will join our Sales, Traders and COO teams for 10 weeks from June to August 2022. It will be a rotation program within Global Markets where interns will be give opportunities to work in different desks.
Internship Period: 13 June 2022 to 19 August 2022
- Assist senior sales / traders / COO in daily operations.
- Spreadsheet maintenance / development; carry out statistical studies.
- Review and enhance the various reports produced for or by the Region in connection with our sales activities, including Rates, Credit and FX.
- Penultimate Year Student of Master/ Bachelor degrees, with strong academic background in Accounting, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Engineering
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills, prior experience in capital markets products will be an advantage
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with ability to provide solutions
- Self motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications
- Responsible, self initiative, positive attitude, attentive to details & hardworking
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2021, 7:42 am