Assist and support the Relationship Manager (“RM”) and/or the Head of Multinational Corporation clients - HK to manage a portfolio of MNC clients. Ideal candidate should have completed all graduation requirement and is available to report duty in early April 2021.
Either through his/her own action or under the guidance of the RM / Head of MNC clients - HK:
- Handle Know Your Customer (“KYC”) on-boarding /periodic review, including liaising with clients and all internal related departments.
- Handle all offshore booking transactions.
- Interface with clients day-to-day account service issues / product enquiries/ KYC due diligence on clients and on daily transactions;
- Make sure compliance principles, internal and external rules/ regulations are applied in assisting in managing the commercial relationship, doing KYC due diligence, and handling the daily transactions with clients.
- Proactively manage risks related to each transaction, along with the concerned business lines, to anticipate default situations and minimize specific provisioning.
- Report to the RM on administrative issues to be solved, commercial incident and significant change in client’s facility utilization or using accounts, on information regarding business opportunity with clients.
- Foster our credit distribution and liquidity collection.
- Assist in preparing credit packages and follow through the credit approval process till activation of the facilities.
- Assist in documentation negotiation for account opening or credit facilities from time to time.
- Assist in preparing internal reports for the MNC team.
- Assist in the marketing of commercial banking products.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related disciplines with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Internship experiences in credit and/or conducting KYC and/or customer service in commercial banking field and with exposure to multinational corporations / financial institutions preferred
- Commercial banking product knowledge and/or experience preferred – i.e. bank accounts, loans, trade finance, foreign exchange, syndications, cash management etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong attention to details; good organization skills
- Good credit analysis and report writing skills
- Strong negotiation skills and Team player
- IT literate
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 3:59 pm