To support continuous business growth of the Financial Institutions clients in Hong Kong, Macau, the Philippines and Vietnam.
The ideal candidate should complete their Master/Bachelor Degree requirements by June 2021 and is available to start the position in May or early June 2021.
- Facilitate KYC process through external and internal communication.
- Assist on documentation negotiation, such as ISDA, CSA, GMRA.
- Prepare internal memos and call reports.
- Collaborate closely with Senior Banker, and Risks department on credit monitoring and overall portfolio risk management. To assist Senior Banker in annual credit review preparation.
- Preparing performance reports & providing related information to management when needed.
- Prepare presentation and market intelligence for clients to maintain relationship.
- Efficient, good attitude, willingness to learn & good team work spirit.
- Ensure that all administration associated with the portfolio is done accurately in accordance with laid down procedures and on a timely basis.
- Ad hoc requests/projects
- Master/ Bachelor degree holders, with strong academic background in Finance, Economics or relevant major with less than 12 months of full time working experience
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with ability to provide solutions
- Self motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications
- Responsible, self initiative, positive attitude, attentive to details & hardworking
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 3:59 pm