Playing a supporting role to the Hong Kong GMD Research team. Macro-strategist assisting in macro, rates and FX fundamental calls for selected markets in Asia ex. Japan.
The ideal candidate should complete their Master/Bachelor Degree requirements by June 2021 and is available to start the position in August 2021.
Provides support to the Hong Kong GMD Research team, in particular as relates to:
- Production and distribution of team publications.
- Participating in regular Research reports (including periodical publications).
- Setting Asia ex. Japan forecasts.
- Marketing the Asia ex. Japan view with clients – in particular, the associate will play a role in Asia marketing (roadshows, group seminars, one-to-one meetings aimed at explaining Credit Agricole CIB research view on Asia ex. Japan).
- Supporting sales/traders with expertise on the above.
- Interacting intensively with the desk and the rest of the Research team.
- Other supportive functions to the Hong Kong team as needed.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Economics with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Good knowledge of Asia ex-Japan economies, FX and rates markets preferred.
- Internship experiences on a sell-side Research desk with involvement of covering EM Asian economies and markets is preferred but not required.
- Good communication and presentation skills and a strong appetite for client contact.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong team player.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Skills in modelling/econometrics.
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 3:59 pm