Summary of the position:
The Trainee will assist Market Activity Monitoring (MAM) team to perform market-risk related reporting and tasks. Priority will be given to those who have already completed their degree requirements and ready to start working in short notice.
- Produce and analyse P&L and market risk exposures in global market activities.
- Performs risk and P&L consolidation reporting for Asia.
- Ensures integrity, accuracy and consistency of P&L and risk data reported in various systems.
- Performs secondary controls on data fed by local MAM to regional and Head office consolidation systems
- Performs ad-hoc analysis on risk and P&L as required by regional MAM or risk managers.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Risk Management, Data Science, Statistics, or Mathematics with less than 12 months’ full time experiences
- Good understanding of Asian fixed income markets and the mechanics of related market products, especially on risks and valuation. Prior experience in product control or market risk function would be an advantage
- A detailed oriented, team player and having ability to get things done in timely manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, VBA programming, and database application (MS Access, SQL, Sybase)
- Fluent in English
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 3:59 pm