The candidate will join our Fixed Income Markets business areas which involves in market making on Emerging market FX & Rate products in Hong Kong.
The target start date of this Trainee will be beginning of February 2021 and s/he should have completed their graduation requirement of Bachelor or Master Degree by then.
- Assist senior traders in daily operations;
- Support in spreadsheet maintenance / development;
- Carry out statistical studies and analysis;
- Pricing of FX and Rates derivative products
- Master / Bachelor degree holders, with strong academic background in Accounting, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Engineering with less than 12 months’ full time experiences
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills, prior experience in capital markets products will be an advantage
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with ability to provide solutions
- Self motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications
- Responsible, self initiative, positive attitude, attentive to details & hardworking
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, fluent in Mandarin/ Cantonese is a plus
Please apply for this role on our Career Website. A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 3:59 pm