Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
Serving as the corporate & investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, the world’s 10th largest bank by assets, Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (CA-CIB) places the interests of its customers and society at the heart of its everyday work.
In coordination with Paris’ IT development center, CA-CIB Singapore prides itself as the Information Systems Asia Pacific (ISAP) Hub, providing premium and reliable in-house banking applications for its worldwide users while driving the Bank’s future information systems.
The Bank’s dedication towards its top talents, customers, innovation and environment drives the pulse of its sustainable growth across the region. Focused on creating lasting impact, our commitments revolve around a Sustainable Financing Policy, as supported by our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives, Green bonds principles and consistent delivery of our Corporate’s Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts.
Working here at CA-CIB gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. At CA-CIB, we are a global team of disruptors, innovators and risk takers who proactively fuel the growth of banking operations, creatively propel the industry forward, and consistently work on meaningful projects that connect well with customers and society alike.
What You Will Do
CA-CIB Graduate Technology Associate Programme is supported by the Monetary Authority of Singapore through the Finance Associate Management Scheme. It is open to fresh graduates and postgraduate candidates.
By joining CA-CIB’s Graduate Technology Associate Programme, you will embark on a 24-month Tech Transformation journey:
- Achieve a head-start in your career through a development programme & rotational assignments across CA-CIB’s Business Line IT teams.
- Develop broad-based Banking knowledge & in-depth Tech expertise through our personalized training programme and enriching on-the-job exposure.
- Work along with empowering teams across the globe on impactful projects and receive supportive mentorship from a dedicated mentor to accelerate your learning curve.
- Network with Tech leaders in the Investment Banking landscape and establish bond with like-minded fresh graduates in the programme.
- Full experiential learning with challenging responsibilities and rewarding career progression as you make valuable contributions to CA-CIB's banking business success.
Join us in the frontier in emerging as a “100% Human, 100% Digital” green bank. Bring your talents and drive to the table and we will match that by providing you with the opportunities – developing the right skills, knowledge and network for an exciting and inspiring career. We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Corporate Banking IT Department
The Corporate Banking IT (CBI) team oversees the supporting operations across various Banking functions within CA-CIB, namely Structured Finance, International Trade & Transaction Banking, Debt Optimisation & Distribution and Client Coverage & International Network.
CBI is responsible for the development of applications and delivery of IT solutions to meet clients’ needs both locally and across borders. Playing a vital role in building relationships with clients through its digital offerings, the CA-CIB’s CBI team is connected by intertwining cultures of diverse backgrounds, boasting a team of Finance and Tech change-makers – consisting of tech leads, project managers, finance analysts, business analysts, developers and software engineers from all walks of life.
As a Business Analyst – CBIS / Transaction Banking within the CBI team, you will be put in-charge of developing and maintaining the Front Office Digital Channel Solutions for CA-CIB. Our digital solution is tailored to our corporate customers across the globe, allowing access to complete reporting of all their accounts, treasury and trade finance operations and process payments across markets.
Having to implement new digital solutions for the bank, you will tap on your business acumen to effectively communicate strategic ideas and work together in a team with Developers, Project Managers, Technical Lead and Co-Business Analysts.
As a Business Analyst in the Payments domain, your field of work includes the following:
- Propose solutions for the new requirements.
- Write functional specifications, mock-ups and diagrams for enhancements and bug fixes.
- Prepare demo/presentation materials and release notes.
- Keep up-to date the existing documentation (data dictionary, user guide etc.).
- Communicate with support team for Production matters.
- Provide and monitor application support.
As a Functional Tester:
- Facilitate various test activities (regression, integration, functional test).
- Prepare functional test cases - prepare acceptance report summary on per release basis.
- Provide regular support (prepare testing steps) to test automation experts.
- Define functional test scenarios for core banking and payment systems.
- Collaborate with developers to support other departments’ testing / developer teams.
- Record issues utilizing tracking tool with priority and severity and alert the management.
- Prepare and maintain documents (Release Notes, Test Plans/Guides, Project Requirement Baseline, Functional Specifications, User Stories and other standard documents).
Co-ordination and Communication:
- Coordinate with other developers and business analysts as needed to deliver solutions on time and with good quality.
- Coordinate with business teams and co-contributors.
- Organize grooming sessions / meetings on any topics under control as needed.
- Provide consultancy to managers, developers and other team members.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Prior experience in an “Agile Delivery Environment”, sound knowledge of latest Java related technologies and software development procedures.
- Good understanding of both IT systems and business processes, and a discipline to follow defined procedures.
- Tenacious in sourcing information, attention to details, ability to evaluate and summarize, skills in confidentiality, discretion and judgement are vital.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things, and a willingness to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, combined with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to changing business needs, has a drive for customer focus and ability to work well with functional and technical teams.
- Strong team player committed to collaboration and camaraderie, with openness to sharing knowledge.
- Self-starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, integrity, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people, as shown in your participation in varsity and extracurricular, social activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm