This position will provide Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) advice and support to the Private Banking business in Singapore and the international clientele of the Singapore Branch under the supervision of the Head of Compliance.
Indosuez Wealth Management is the global wealth management brand of Crédit Agricole group, ranked 11th in the world based on Tier 1 capital.
Shaped by 140 years of experience helping families and entrepreneurs around the globe, our multi-disciplinary team in Singapore consists of about 200 professionals who deal exclusively with Wealth Management for international and regional clients.
Our clients benefit from solid local expertise, as well as in-depth knowledge of specialised products such as Insurance Premium Financing (IPF), and an efficient platform with easy access to products and services that can be used to build a bespoke investment strategy. Private Equity and specialised financing products and services are also provided on site.
As we hold a wholesale banking license, international clients based in Singapore can enjoy a wide spectrum of services with a booking (account-keeping) centre for all transactions.
What you will do
- Providing regulatory and AML support to management, business and its support units
- Conduct and assist in the monitoring, review and investigations of transactions, customer complaints and other
- Compliance/AML matters
- Perform periodic Know Your Customer reviews on existing clients
- Perform adverse news screening on prospects and existing clients.
- Participate in Compliance/AML projects such as system implementation test and reviews
- Assist in documentation review and maintenance of client static data
Required Skills and Abilities
- Personal effectiveness and strategic planning skills
- Stakeholder engagement and customer service focus behavior
- Gain experience with internal Compliance database management and record keeping
- Gain analytical and technical skills for AML and account reviews
- Gain foundational knowledge of AML requirements compliance requirements, and risk implications
- Gain foundational knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm