This position will actively participate in Fixed Income analysis and works collaboratively with the Fixed income team to identify, develop recommendations related to investment strategy for the Bank’s clients.
The Fixed Income team is part of the Markets, Investment & Structuring department that works closely with the Commercial teams in:
- Providing investment strategies and developing appropriate investment solutions to suit different clients’ needs.
Indosuez Wealth Management is the global wealth management brand of Crédit Agricole group, ranked 11th in the world based on Tier 1 capital.
Shaped by 140 years of experience helping families and entrepreneurs around the globe, our multi-disciplinary team in Singapore consists of about 200 professionals who deal exclusively with Wealth Management for international and regional clients.
Our clients benefit from solid local expertise, as well as in-depth knowledge of specialised products such as Insurance Premium Financing (IPF), and an efficient platform with easy access to products and services that can be used to build a bespoke investment strategy. Private Equity and specialised financing products and services are also provided on site.
As we hold a wholesale banking license, international clients based in Singapore can enjoy a wide spectrum of services with a booking (account-keeping) centre for all transactions.
What you will do
- Maintenance of bond listings and conduct regular reviews of bonds under coverage
- Monitoring of Active Advisory portfolios and support alerts of new development to the team
- Participation in the development and implementation of new portfolio advisory tools
- Participation in internal and external presentations to external stakeholders or clients
- Source of bonds based on clients’ needs and conduct short listings using internal systems
Required Skills and Abilities
- Personal effectiveness and strategic planning skills
- Stakeholder engagement and customer service focus behavior
- Presentation and communication skills
- Analytical skills with knowledge of identifying and refining new investment strategies, robust risk mitigation approaches and process improvements
- Gain foundation building skills required in the asset selection process
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm