Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
What you will do
As a Java Agile Developer within the Corporate Banking IT team, you will work on multiple projects in a challenging and multicultural environment, contributing your valuable IT technical knowledge and business acumen to the Cash Management Transformation Programme (CMTP) of CA-CIB. With a nine-digit budget in Euros, CMTP is a fundamental transition of the Bank towards offering cutting-edge Cash Management all around the world, especially in Europe and Asia.
This is an autonomous position and thus requires high reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with the rest of the project members and support teams. You will be involved in analyzing functional specifications for development, prepare technical documentation, design, code and test as per the needs of our CMTP.
As a Java Developer in the Payments domain, you are also responsible and accountable for your projects in ensuring that activities and tasks are delivered within the defined time, scope, cost and quality. Be prepared to undergo a steep and fulfilling learning curve as you embark on projects involving latest big data technologies and collaborative work tools with Agile and DevOps.
- Analyze functional specifications for the development
- Make design, coding, unit tests & technical documentation related to development
- Analyze and/or solve problems & inquiries escalated to the team
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation for project team and client deliverables
- Perform peer review on the team’s development, following the CA-CIB coding standards
- Provide support on applications under responsibilities
- Liaise with other support teams and help in analysis, debugging and resolution of issues
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
- Bachelor's or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- 0-2 years
- Prior experience in an “Agile Delivery Environment”, sound knowledge of latest Java related technologies and frameworks for software development and maintenance and/or awareness of software development procedures would be strong advantage.
- Good understanding of both IT systems and business processes.
- Tenacious in sourcing information, attention to details, ability to evaluate and summarize, skills in confidentiality, discretion and judgement are vital.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things, and a willingness to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, combined with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to changing business needs, has a drive for customer focus and ability to work well with functional and technical teams.
- Self-starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, integrity, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people, as shown in your participation in varsity and extracurricular, social activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm