This position will perform business analysis, project management and organization duties locally and as part of the Indosuez Wealth Management group Organisation and Project Management business line (MOA).
Indosuez Wealth Management is the global wealth management brand of Crédit Agricole group, ranked 11th in the world based on Tier 1 capital.
Shaped by 140 years of experience helping families and entrepreneurs around the globe, our multi-disciplinary team in Singapore consists of about 200 professionals who deal exclusively with Wealth Management for international and regional clients.
Our clients benefit from solid local expertise, as well as in-depth knowledge of specialised products such as Insurance Premium Financing (IPF), and an efficient platform with easy access to products and services that can be used to build a bespoke investment strategy. Private Equity and specialised financing products and services are also provided on site.
As we hold a wholesale banking license, international clients based in Singapore can enjoy a wide spectrum of services with a booking (account-keeping) centre for all transactions
What you will do
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to have a good knowledge of the roles and expertise of their business lines
- Assist Project Manager in facilitating internal IT transformation projects
- Support Internal clients technically and operationally
- Provide coordination and support for the IT or operational projects in a transversal way and among the different stockholders and entities
- Assist in change management initiatives related to major IT or operational development
- Implementation of monitoring and warning indicators for on-going projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Personal effectiveness and strategic planning skills
- Stakeholder engagement and customer service focus behaviour
- Gain experience with basic project management skills
- Gain foundational knowledge and application to facilitate transformational projects
- Gain experience with Private Banking internal systems, database management and record keeping
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm