What You Will Do
This is a 1-year contract where the Trainee will gain hands-on experience in Financial Institutions Group (FIG) Department of the Bank.
- To assist the FIG Department on their daily tasks, eg preparation of correspondences
- To assist with preparations of annual reviews, credit applications, etc
- To organize and make preparations for external client meetings
- To prepare call reports and monitor follow up action points post external client meetings
- To perform research on specific clients (eg AXA, SCOR) through various public sources (eg internet, etc)
- To update database, eg clientlive
- To complete all compulsory in-house training courses, eg KYC/AML, FIDES, etc.
- Any other ad hoc duties
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Second Class (Upper) Honours Degree in Business Administration or Banking & Finance
- Relevant internship experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and meticulous
- Team player who is able to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications
Closing in 16 hours
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm