Credit Suisse’s Asia Pacific (APAC) Markets Solutions department integrates our Equities and Fixed Income Derivatives businesses into one department, to deliver best in class investment solutions to our clients. APAC Markets Solutions, with global distribution and reach, is core to the Asia Pacific business model in delivering the Trusted Entrepreneurs' Bank in the region.
Our Program is a 10-week internship crafted to give students a taste of life at the world’s leading integrated Wealth Manager and Investment Bank, with the potential to join the Graduate Program upon graduation. The graduate role will allow you to join a Sales, Structuring or Trading team in the Asia Pacific Region at Analyst level working in our APAC Markets Solutions franchise.
Credit Suisse prides itself in a tradition of long term partnership with our clients, putting advice at the core of all that we do, and seamless collaboration for the benefit of the client. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
What You Will Do
Our internship is widely regarded as one of the best and most comprehensive summer programs during which you will:
- Undergo a structured summer program.
- Gain exposure to 2 or 3 teams across Sales & Trading on the Singapore trading floor.
- Develop a project over the course of the internship that you will eventually present to management.
Summer Analysts will receive invaluable on-the-job training, guidance and mentoring that will further develop your skills and knowledge.
Required Skills and Abilities
To apply for the Summer Analyst Program, you are graduating between December 2021 – June 2022 (i.e. in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or Master’s course).
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks colleagues with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. We will be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extracurricular activities. We are looking to build future leaders who add fresh and diverse perspectives to our business.
- Specifically, for this internship opportunity you should have a keen interest in APAC’s developed and emerging financial markets, and have strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- A good understanding of FX Options and OTC Derivatives is required; the ability to work well under pressure is a distinct advantage.
- We are also recruiting for individuals with coding skills or a background in mathematics or statistics for some selected roles.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are critical with fluency in English an essential.
Whatever your background, you’ll need to be:
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others.
- A problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- A self-starter who achieves significant results.
- A supportive and adaptable team member who can build long-lasting relationships.
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening.
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm