Credit Suisse’s leading Investment Banking and Capital Markets Department (IBCM) assists clients in achieving their objectives by providing advisory services in mergers and acquisitions, as well as financing services in debt, equity and other capital raisings.
Our Program is a 10-week internship designed to give students a taste of life at the world’s leading integrated Wealth Manager and Investment Bank, with the potential to join the Graduate Program upon graduation. Summer Analysts have the opportunity to work on deals, and on all aspects of advising and transacting business for our clients. At the end of the Summer, graduate offers are made to interns who we believe will be successful as full-time analysts with the Singapore IBCM team.
Credit Suisse prides itself in a tradition of long term partnership with our clients, putting advice at the core of all that we do, and seamless collaboration for the benefit of the client. We look forward to welcoming you to the team.
What You Will Do
Our internships are widely regarded as one of the best and most comprehensive summer programs starting with one week of training. You will:
- Undergo a structured summer program.
- Gain exposure to multiple industry sectors and products in the IBCM business.
- Get a first-hand experience of what it is like to be a Full Time Analyst.
- Enjoy networking opportunities such as the Summer Speaker series where you will hear from experienced representatives across various divisions.
Throughout you will receive invaluable on-the-job training, guidance and mentoring that will further develop your skills and knowledge.
Required Skills and Abilities
To apply for the Summer Analyst Program, you are graduating between December 2021 - June 2022 (i.e. in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or Master’s course).
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks colleagues with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extracurricular activities. We’re looking to build future leaders who add fresh and diverse perspectives to our business.
Specifically for this internship opportunity you should have a keen interest in financial markets.
Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English are essential, a Southeast Asian language fluency is preferred, but not mandatory.
Whatever your background, you’ll need to be:
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others.
- A problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- A self-starter who achieves significant results.
- A supportive and adaptable team member who can build long-lasting relationships.
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening.
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:27th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm