The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) is the national agency overseeing cybersecurity strategy, operations, education, outreach, and ecosystem development.
Established on 1 April 2015, the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) provides dedicated and centralized oversight of Singapore's national cybersecurity functions. It is part of the Prime Minister's Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
Develop an automated system to ingest data feeds from multiple threat intelligence providers and build dashboards for data visualization to support trend/threat research and analysis.
The National Cyber Threat Analysis Centre (NCTAC) provides the Government with strategic insights into global and local cyber threat landscape. The cyber threat analysis team conducts cyber research and in-depth analysis on cyber threats and risks to provide valuable insights to stakeholders for decision making and national cyber policymaking and inform CSA’s operations of attacks and campaigns.
This project will focus on automating the extraction of relevant data from third party threat intelligence providers, which will be collated in a database. Visuals maps or graphs will also be developed to support the cyber threat analysis teams’ research and analysis.
In addition to the exposure and learnings gained working on our internship project, interns can look forward to mentorship and training opportunities during your time with CSA.
Suitable interns will also be considered for a full-time position with us at the end of their internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Only Singapore Citizens may apply.
- Intern must be available on a full-time basis, from Jan to end May/Jun 2022.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Security/System, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, or other relevant qualifications.
- Proficient in python and SQL.
- Subject knowledge in the field of cybersecurity and/or data analysis is preferred.
- Hands-on knowledge with visual analytics platform (e.g., Tableau) is an advantage.
- Good verbal, writing and organizational skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm