Supported by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and Hong Kong Association of Banks (HKAB), the Banking Talent Programme aims at nurturing new talents for the financial industry and providing fresh graduates with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector.
As one of the participating banks to support the Programme, Dah Sing Bank is looking for fresh graduates from local universities to join our Financial Control Division.
A series of professional training courses organized by the HKMA, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Academy of Finance, the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) and other relevant bodies and reputable market practitioners will be provided.
What You Will Do
- Support the preparation of regular and ad hoc accounting and financial reports and analyses.
- Participate in month-end closing and projects for implementation of new accounting standards.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of certain HKMA banking returns and other regulatory submissions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2020 graduates with a bachelor's degree in accounting or related disciplines from local universities.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related disciplines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm