Supported by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and Hong Kong Association of Banks (HKAB), the Banking Talent Programme aims at nurturing new talents for the financial industry and providing fresh graduates with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector.
As one of the participating banks to support the Programme, Dah Sing Bank is looking for fresh graduates from local universities to join our Information Technology Division.
A series of professional training courses organized by the HKMA, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Academy of Finance, the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) and other relevant bodies and reputable market practitioners will be provided.
What You Will Do
- Explore and implement state-of-the-art new technology such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, block chain and big data analytics in the bank to provide better service to customers and support business needs.
- Conduct researches and keep track on the emerging technologies in Fintech market.
- Design and develop easy-to-use financial application on internet and mobile for the customers.
- Participate in software development projects leading to real life impacts to the bank and its customers.
- Experiment and Integrate individual software components or systems to produce innovative solutions to business problem.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2020 graduates with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering related disciplines from local universities.
- Mobile application development using Objective-C, Swift or Kotlin.
- Data analytics and machine learning techniques using python, R or other programming language.
- Fast learner who are passionate about new technologies.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm