Supported by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and Hong Kong Association of Banks (HKAB), the Banking Talent Programme aims at nurturing new talents for the financial industry and providing fresh graduates with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector.
As one of the participating banks to support the Programme, Dah Sing Bank is looking for fresh graduates from local universities to join our Retail Banking Division.
A series of professional training courses organized by the HKMA, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Academy of Finance, the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) and other relevant bodies and reputable market practitioners will be provided.
What You Will Do
- You will have the opportunity to work in one of the departments of Branch Management, Communications and Public Relations or Vehicle Finance.
- Assist in the coordination of various projects/events with quality execution.
- Collect data and prepare management reportings in a timely and accurate manners.
- Search and compile market intelligence for analysis.
- Support service and administration tasks in department as and when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2020 graduates with a Bachelor's degree in any disciplines from local universities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and with hands on computer knowledge.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm