What you will do
- Focus on Business Intelligence regarding customer and product segments, market share analysis and competitor study
- Focus on Asia Pacific's macroeconomic development, regulations, political climate and economic developments
- Prepare presentations for Management reporting
- Constant high interaction with various functions such as sales, pricing, sales strategy, project management etc.
- Provide report and insights in markets, customer and product segments
- Market share analysis
- Competitor marketing intelligence
- Prepare and support in presentation of overall business KPI for price, volume, market share, and reporting
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably major in business, management, economics
- Knowledge and interest in Asia Pacific business is an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Objective, critical thinker and problem solver
- Basic project management skills
- Ability to perform tasks independently
- Strong team player with high ethical standards
- Strong proficiency in English communication. Additional language knowledge is considered as a merit.
- Strong numeracy skills are a requirement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in setting up google alerts/newsfeeds for competitor monitoring
Closing in 11 days
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management, Economics
- Closing Date:27th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm