The Regional Dairy Ingredients team is responsible for the sourcing activities of milk and base powder in the AMEA + NZ region.
Your role is vital for the smooth operation of the whole team in terms of maintaining high accuracy of all the data required. You should be strong in analytics and confident with Microsoft Excel, which will be a vital part of this internship.
This internship will be at least 6 months long and will commence in June 2022.
What You Will Do
- Create, improve and maintain files on supplier pricing (monthly/quarterly/half-yearly), market effects and PPV/MVA.
- Manage sourcing status, inventories - In partnership with supply chain.
- Support financial reporting process - Supplier pricing, rolling forecast, productivity reports, risks & opportunities estimation.
- Support supplier relationship management tool - Process for data for performance monitoring, reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communicator at all levels internally & externally with all stakeholders.
- Ability to create and build a sustainable network internally & externally with all stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and possesses a strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Effective time management and planning skills.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Strong team player.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Operations, Procurement
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2022, 6:00 pm