You will maintain effective communications with BDM and internal functions across the team to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the sales force and provide outstanding customer support to internal and external customers, with a sales mindset approach always using the own strong analytical skills.
What You Will Do
- Strong customer care orientation.
- Data-driven mindset to measure outcomes in sales efficiency.
- Ability to work in a team - Connecting with the sales strategy, so as to convey the business opportunities of the business development.
- Maintain & ensure the sales reporting line.
- Control and monitoring of the prices to be applied, both imputed in the system and of the ones that the clients apply.
- Orders management - From the integration of the orders in the system to the delivery/loading, according to the conditions of each trader (continuous follow up and ownership).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to have a conversation with customers by mail.
- Management of customer queries on product characteristics or use of the same.
- Reporting and KPI dashboard production.
- Strong and close relationship with the supervisor.
- High level use of Excel.
- Coordinate with the various areas of the organization so that customer needs or problems are attended to or resolved.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:25th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm