The ASPAME upstream team is part of the ASPAME S&OP team with the ambition to be a collaborative business partners supporting sustainable growth by piloting and agile & lean supply chain flow powered by advanced tools.
As the Upstream Supply Chain Intern, you will be supporting the Supply Chain team in our automation journey by establish and improve dashboards, data analysis, buy & sell operations and process improvement initiatives to enhance business performance and expansion.
What You Will Do
- Work with the supply chain team to understand the requirements of operation dashboards and the existing capability and tools available.
- Understand how to collect and interpret data, identify patterns and trends in data sets.
- Create, maintain and improve the PowerBI dashboard based on business needs, defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- Involved in dashboard related regional/global projects.
- Involved in providing ad hoc analysis, insights.
- Navigate SAP to maintain and adjust accordingly contract pricing & volumes. Being able to perform the necessary re-conciliation vs previous assumptions with updated information provided by procurement & supply Chain.
- Support the operation team on e-filling of PO & Invoices and other relevant tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good analysis skills, well master Excel.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Dependable & reliable team player.
- PowerBI/Python background is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Logistics and Supply Chain
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2022, 6:00 pm