DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
This position reports the Business Learning Partner in HR - Learning & Development and interfaces with organization managers in Institutional Banking Group and Risk Management Group, as well as HR staff.
Trainee will work alongside the L&D team in creating a Learning Organization that empowers employees to drive continuous improvement.
What You Will Do
- Support the data analytic projects to draw hypothesis and draw insights for management reporting.
- Design & implement change management plan to embed the new credit culture in the bank.
- Enable virtual learning capabilities in the bank, scale deployment efficiency across the region & driving effectiveness through adoption of best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in any discipline.
- Good MS Office skills - Advanced MS Excel.
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm