DEKRA德凯业务遍布全球：企业目前在 5 大洲 60 多个国家和地区，雇佣员工 45000 多名。DEKRA 德凯的全球扩张之路始于 1988 年。那一年，DEKRA 德凯成功进军法国和意大利。
2018 年，是公司业绩连续增长的第 15 个年头：销售额增 6.6%，超过 33 亿欧元。员工数量增加 1000 名，上升到 45000 名。目前，DEKRA 是 TIC 领域（测试、检查、认证）全球第四大专业机构。有关最新经营数据、企业规模、发展资讯及管理层动态等，请参阅公司财报。
- To inform and advise the controller or the processor and the employees who carry out processing of their obligations pursuant to applicable laws, rules and regulations and to company data protection provisions;
- To monitor compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations and company data protection provisions and with the policies of the controller or processor in relation to the protection of personal data, including the assignment of responsibilities, awareness-raising and training of staff involved in processing operations, and the related audits;
- To provide advice where requested as regards the data protection impact assessment and monitor its performance pursuant to applicable laws, rules and regulations and to company data protection provisions in order to cooperate with the supervisory authority;
- To act as the contact point for the supervisory authority on issues relating to processing, including the prior consultation referred to competent members in company, and to consult, where appropriate, with regard to any other matter;
- To ensure an appropriate level of privacy compliance in all countries in which the company operates;
- To provide strategic leadership to the business and support the ongoing implementation of the company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree and above, law related majors;
- Working experience in data protection field is a plus;
- Good command of English, speaking and writing;
- Good at communication;
- Would like to work proactively.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm