Manages the hardware-software development lifecycle. Manages software implementation using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (e.g. Agile, Waterfall).
If you’ve got the talent to build strong bonds with key customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
What You Will Do
- Gathers business requirements and participates in product definition and feature prioritization, including customer usability studies.
- Performs competitive analysis for features at a product level scope.
- Leads the testing and issues fixing of new and enhanced products.
- Creates technical documentation of software products/solutions.
- Assists with the development and review of the end user and technical end-user documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Knowledge in key programming languages, Win10 drivers, interfaces, and technology trends example UWP.
- Knowledge in software development lifecycles/processes using methodologies such as Agile and/or Waterfall.
- Understand current software usability issues and end users pain points with using/connecting to Client Peripheral devices such as keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Knowledge in electronics principles and microprocessor based design is an advantage.
- Understand key embedded I/O implementations such as USB and Networking.
- Understand key wireless implementations such as WLAN, BT, NFC.
- Possesses knowledge, skills, and abilities to resolve most engineering related issues.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm