Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
What you will do
- Daily reporting and analysis of key performance metrics
- Business planning by product line and/or geographical selling territory
- Creating and streamlining processes and reporting specific to key operational initiatives
- Providing field support and systems updates to enable accurate sales reporting
- Evaluating customer quotes and pricing against internal and competitive benchmarks
- Building predictive models using data analytics
- Supporting sales programs through analysis, documentation, and communications
Required Skills and Abilities
Critical Skills & Requirements:
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and initiative
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Analytical and problem-solving proficiency
- Integrity and accountability
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Targeted majors include Analytics, Economics, Operations, Management, Accounting and Finance
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Economics, Operations,...
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm