Working with experienced management, the Strategy Manager will play an important role in analysis and insight generation to develop strategic initiatives to drive Dell’s Software & Peripherals businesses.
What You Will Do
The Incumbent Will Be Responsible For:
- Assessing the business's profitability, analyzing performance, and proposing improvements.
- Analyzing internal and external factors to identify growth opportunities and proposing priorities.
- Fact-based, data-driven strategic and business decision-support through a synthesis of both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Other Specific Accountabilities Include:
- Assessing the viability of new product markets and lines of business.
- Suggesting corrective action and identifying cost savings opportunities.
- Interacting with product planning managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Finance / Accounting/ Economics, MBA will be an advantage.
- Sharp business sense, a strategic mind, and superb analytical skills.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to solve complex problems by building hypothesis, testing, and validation models.
- Strong facilitation skills to build alignment to drive decision making and action.
- Effective communicator who is able to build influence and commitment from other stakeholders.
- Very fast with spreadsheets (Excel) and slide writing (Powerpoint).
- Able to multitask and have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm