This position will be for 6-months experience in one of the world’s top technology companies. This individual will be working alongside seasoned professionals, they will be treated as part of the core team and have responsibilities as part of the core team to build and deliver new solutions and new feature sets to an industry leading solution. Optionally, the candidate may be extended beyond 6 months and full-time employment is an option upon graduation if they are successful.
This is a full-time internship. University students in their Capstone Courses are welcome to apply. The job will come with an opportunity to travel internationally and the ability to travel internationally.
The Quality Engineer at VMware's IoT S|S team takes on responsibilities beyond those of a typical Quality Engineer. You will have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and overall improve the quality of products by developing and executing test plans that ensure the best possible customer experience.
You will test code manually and with automated tools to debug and solve complex software problems on both mobile and web applications. The ideal candidate will have experience building and executing automated test scripts, conducting end to end application tests, and extensive knowledge of SDDC environments. As a Quality Engineer, you will need to take initiative and have the ability to execute in a very dynamic environment.
What You Will Do
- Develop and/or execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Work autonomously in an area of specialization to design and develop test plans working on problems of diverse scope.
- Apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of technical and programming issues in creative ways.
- Identify, analyze and/or document technical issues to optimize operational efficiency in cloud-based environments.
- Exercise discretion within defined practices and procedures in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The intern for this position should have a computer science and/or data science, artificial intelligence background.
- This person should be studying or have completed a degree at the masters level or above.
- Candidate should have academic experience in development.
- GPA must be in the upper 10% of the class.
- Preference is for the individual to be local in Singapore.
- Developing, evaluating, and executing Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test Scripts for object-oriented, web-based applications and mobile applications.
- Test Automation/GUI Automation tools.
- VMWare vRO, vLI, vRops, VCF.
- Bonus - Experience in Surveillance industry.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Computer Science, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm