What you will do
- Drives the delivery of low-complexity product and services to external customers; managing deployments with escalation and facilitate trouble-shooting; makes management aware as applicable. An Intern is expected to manage multiple deliveries concurrently, drives customer satisfaction and ensure system-based closure.
- Support regional operation by managing stakeholders’ inquiries/requests. An Intern is expected to respond and resolve every ticket within a specific timeframe. Tickets are not limited to project status update, invoicing, etc.
- Create and maintain a database on the tickets, analyze the data to unearth insight or patterns that can be used to drive operational efficiency.
- Participate in internal stakeholders meeting to get insights on issues/inefficiencies between cross-functional teams.
- Using data and insights, create an education plan for the relevant stakeholders with the aim of reducing tickets; any other improvement plans to achieve this aim.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (Any Stream).
- Basic understanding of IT/Computer terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Able to demonstrate multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and unsupervised.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges and operate in periods of ambiguity.
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Business; penultimate student.
- Project Management experience - extra-curriculum clubs.
- Process Improvement and Data Analysis experience - school projects or previous internship experience.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm