Displays and Client Peripherals PMO is responsible for end-to-end program management of Dell Peripherals from concept incubation, product development, sustaining and product end of life. Dell peripherals products include displays, webcam keyboards, mice, active stylus, headsets, speakers, docking station, video adapters, power companions, displays arms & stands and gaming keyboards, mice and headsets.
Project Manager is responsible for Ecosystem interlock with Client’s program team.
Co-work with marketing to define Peripheral Offer. Lead development schedule discussion with ODM vendors. Device sample allocation plan for market seedings, engineering compatibility testing. Lead cross core team initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Facilitate and/or participate in program/project extended and core team meetings.
- Create and maintain the cross-functional development and supporting schedules. Create investigative schedules for exploring launch options.
- Work with suppliers to lock project schedule and track milestones during development.
- Participate in project reviews as required to ensure project is on track.
- Create and maintain hardware allocation tracking with suppliers and work with the Hardware Library to facilitate sample distribution.
- Work with the cross-functional extended team to plan allocations, track deliverables, and understand vendor build and materials plans.
- Work with platform teams across LOBs to ensure that peripherals are tied with systems for bundle sales.
- Ensure all Engineering Change Request and Engineering Change Order are submitted for pilot and production, conduct necessary ECO reviews, and track all ECOs to ensure cut-in on schedule.
- Ensure all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the team on a timely basis.
- Create and maintain project Bill of Material (BOM), including all required part numbers, Kits, etc. Conduct and participate in BOM audits to ensure accuracy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in engineering, business, supply chain and operations management.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and varying levels of management.
- Collaboration and communication skills.
- Problem solving and quantitative analytical skills.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges and operate in periods of ambiguity.
- Demonstrate attentiveness to quality and productivity.
- MS Project, Power BI experience, proficient in Excel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm